Error message: A problem with this webpage caused Internet Explorer to close and reopen the tab.
Internet Explorer Crashes
Description: MS Office Bridge files communicate using Internet Explorer. Occasionally users will experience an issue where after logging into the cube IE crashes. This can be caused by a group policy that is set too strictly.
Solution: Attempt the following steps below. If your settings are locked, contact your local IT dept. to complete the steps on your behalf.
- Open Internet Explorer and navigate to the gear icon at the top right of the screen. Select Internet Options.
- Navigate to the Security tab and click on Trusted Sites. Select the Sites button.
- Add the URL that the cube is attempting to access as a Trusted Site. The URL can be found under the EBM Office Bridge ribbon by clicking Project Information.
- Close all windows and restart the computer.
- If the above doesn't work, have the local IT dept. reduce the default trust level of the Internet section for IE.